NOVAGAN offers processing service for the fabrication of optoelectronic devices based on III-nitride alloys. LED and laser diode processing flows are well mastered on sapphire and GaN substrates.
Our production clean rooms host state-of-the-art control and characterization equipments required to establish solid process baselines in order to ensure high-quality and reproducible production.
Wafer processing capabilities are:
• Contact Lithography:1.0 micron
• RIE Dielectric Etch: Oxide / Nitride / Oxynitride / SOG / Si
• ICP/RIE Semiconductor Etch: AlGaInN
• PECVD Deposition: Oxide / Nitride / Oxynitride
• E-beam Deposition for dielectrics: SiO2, ZrO2, Ta2O5, ...
• Metallization: Au, Al, Pt, Ti, Ni, & Pd
• Rapid thermal anneal (RTA)
• Anti-Reflection & Highly Reflective Coatings
• On-wafer parametric tests